NYAMA Announces Board of Directors for 2011-2012 Term
NEW YORK August 23, 2011 — The New York American Marketing Association (NYAMA) announced today that it has affirmed its Board of Directors for the coming 2011-2012 term, beginning July 1, 2011. The slate includes:
- President: Randall Ringer, CEO of Verse Group, an independent brand consultancy.
- Past President: Rick Kendall, Vice President, Research, MedMeme, LLC, a medical knowledge and competitive intelligence database company serving the pharmaceutical and biotech community worldwide.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Edwin Roman, Director of Consumer Insights, ESPN. Edwin will also be serving the NYAMA Board as Vice President, Insights.
- Katherine “Katie” Bartasevich, Sr. Account Manager at That's Nice, a full-service marketing agency. Katie will be serving as Vice President, Membership.
- Debra A. Berliner, Managing Director at G.S. Schwartz & Co., a public relations and digital marketing agency. Debra will be serving as Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Media Relations.
- Sara Linden, Brand Manager for Nestle Waters. Sarah will be serving as Vice President, Programming.
- Don Sexton, Director, Center for International Business Education and Research, Professor, Marketing and Decisions, Risk and Operations, Columbia University. Don will be serving as Vice President, Thought Leadership.
Incoming NYAMA President Randall Ringer commented, “New York is the epicenter of the nation's marketing, advertising and media industries. Since spinning-off the Effies two years ago, we have been refocusing the NYAMA with a new vision that connects our members with the vibrant and unparalleled marketing opportunities the city has to offer. I am delighted to serve with such a talented and energetic board and our many committee volunteers. This year they are raising the bar with an exciting year of events, programming and activities.”
New Study Pinpoints Top 5 Priorities For CMOs In 2009
Breakthrough Study on Marketing During Economic Crisis
Verse Group welcomes Michael Dudley to head Production
Verse Group Double Win for Identity Design Excellence!